Complaint Review: SanDisk

• Submitted: Sun, December 24, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Suffern New York
SanDisk
PO Box 7010 Young America, Minnesota U.S.A.

SanDisk Rebate ripoff Young America Minnesota

*Author of original report: Rebate finally came

*Author of original report: Rebate finally came

I purchased a SanDisk flash card from J&R Music World in New York City, because of the $15 rebate offer. I complied with ALL the instructions, including enclosing the actual UPC number from the box. It was mailed prior to expiration of tthe offer.

Rebate was promised 6-8 weeks after offer closed.
When three months passed wikthout a rebate I called J&R, who told me top call the manufacturer. ScaDisk told me to call the rebate the center. The rebate center told me top wait ANOTHER 6-8 weeks because of their volume. Two days later I received a postcard claiming I had not enclosed the original UPC card.

Nonsense. I do not like being scammed. No more purchases frtom J&R. No more purchases from ScanDisk. Complaints instead to this site, the postal inspectors and NY attorney general's office. How many people do they have to scam in order to save A LOT od money?

Arthur
Suffern, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2006 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SanDisk/Young-America-Minnesota-55558-701/SanDisk-Rebate-ripoff-Young-America-Minnesota-227005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SanDisk

Rebate finally came

AUTHOR: Arthur - (U.S.A.)

After I notified SanDisk I was filing complaints, rebate check arrived within three days. Why should I have to write six letters and make four phone calls to collect what was due in the first place? The rebate scams count on people not bothering to follow up. At $15 a throw, they stand to gain a lot by making it as difficult as possible to collect.

Rebate finally came

AUTHOR: Arthur - (U.S.A.)