• Report: #120174

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:Grahm Washington
Sand Extreme Aka Anthony And Rachael Scharf
1580 S.E. 2nd St East Wenatchee, Washington U.S.A.

Sand Extreme Aka Anthony And Rachael Scharf FRAUD, Paid money No Product RIPOFF East Wenatchee Washington

*Author of original report: WEB PAGE NOW Missing go figure, look for him to reappear under a different name

*Author of original report: Sand Extreme Rebuttal is a complete Fabrication!!

*Author of original report: then call and refund the money that is owed it is not worth losing your reputation and business

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Parts are here

I purchased a sandrail to be built for 3200.00 with the owner of this company. Paid by bank check and no product now after 2 years of phone excuses and lies.

Company moved from Kirkland, Wa to East Wenatchee and Mr. Scharff has returned only 1 phone call to my 50 Messages that I have left.

Now no longer answers calls and I just obtained records from the state that give his address. His business and home phone are in an alias.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these people. I have to place a lien and sue in small claims court to try to recoup this money I will be reporting to the Attorney General in His area and the BBB

Caution do not buy from this guy!!!

Chris
Graham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sand-Extreme-Aka-Anthony-And-Rachael-Scharf/East-Wenatchee-Washington-98802/Sand-Extreme-Aka-Anthony-And-Rachael-Scharf-FRAUD-Paid-money-No-Product-RIPOFF-East-Wenat-120174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sand Extreme Aka Anthony And Rachael Scharf

WEB PAGE NOW Missing go figure, look for him to reappear under a different name

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

SAND Extreme's web page GONE it was recently updated so look for him to reappear under a different name

Sand Extreme Rebuttal is a complete Fabrication!!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

This is a complete lie!!

I was going to build a sandrail true, but we were unable to get the parts because Tony's business was starting out and he needed tools to build the rail. The first thing that Tony asked to borrow the money for was a welder whom he purchased with MY funds, from a friend of mine so proof I have.

Second he NEEDED a Plasma cutter, guess who's money?? Right MINE!!!

Then paying for the wedding he was having made him unable to refund any money and I was able to say o.k. when then will I get my money??

I was assured that I would be the first one taken care of when he sold a rail he was working on, Tony asked me to fabricate a fin for the rear of the rail he was selling I will submit photos of the black rail see the nice fin. He NEVER Paid me for the materials or labor and somehow moved and just forgot to give me his location... HHHmmmmmmm

Let's see now I have been calling him for the last year (in which he has been in Wenatchee) but he would never give up the location of his business!!

After searching the State of Washington Business licences and Tax reports I have found him, I Personally emailed him a copy of this report, Hence the rebuttal.

I am glad that he found the time to rebut but as the rebuttal time of submission was made I have called multiple times... GUESS WHAT NO ANSWER NO RETURN PHONE CALL!!

To answer the allegations that I am 90days past due HA for what Last time that we spoke he had sold all the parts and had no money it was spent but he would get right on it ya right.

On SandExtreme.com Tony's price for a turnkey (Ready to go sandrail driveable) is 5200.00 so as I see it I should not have parts I should have a sandrail that is ready to go !!

And if you are closed for winter this is a first. Why did you accept a check for this sandrail in 1-02 this was not a personal check it was a certified check just in case this happened!! And it was not 3000.00 it was 3200.00 check your records Youll need them in court.

BE WISE DON"T DO BUSINESS WITH SAND EXTREME!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! TELL YOUR FAMILY!!!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

this is the first that I have heard from this company in 3 months, Last I was told is that he had spent the money to pay for moving expenses and tools for his shop NO PARTS!!!

This guy is embarrassed and needs to be he has had my money for 2 YEARS!!!!!!

Even after he filed a rebuttal he has not returned any phone calls or sent a letter or parts with the receipts or ANYTHING!!!!!!!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Tony - (U.S.A.)

In may of 2004 we opened for buisness (1 year 6 months) ago, Chris Johnson wanted to build a sandrail piece by piece as he got the money. He purchased $3000.00 worth of parts to start building a sandrail. although the parts he purchased was enough to get started it was not enough to build a complete sandrail. 8 months later he called and changed his mind on what model he wanted to build so we went with that. In July of 2004 he called and decided that the second sandrail he wanted to build was to much for him to spend and wanted to build a less expensive one and asked us to order the parts for that one and he would come and get them. We special ordered the parts he asked for and they have been sitting here for several months now. 3 months later he called and wanted us to sell them for him because he needed the money and could not afford to build a sandrail at this time so we agreed to do so for him ASAP. Since we are closed for the winter it will be difficult to sell them until next season but they are still here for him whenever he wants to pick them up and sell them himself. Currently what Chris Johnson has special ordered has totaled $5510.93 with an outstanding balance of $2510.93 90+ days past due.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company