tables

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: brokenhammer — United States of America
Sandals Resorts
Jamaica Internet United States of America

Sandals Resorts, Sandals Resorts Royal Carribean Sandals Resorts, rotten vacation. Their new motto "please get so drunk you don't realize how much it sucks here." montego bay, Internet

Slow bar service. Aisde of a good breakfast omelette, the food quality sucks from 7am-6pm. Only the dinner food & service was good. The bar service was awfully slow.

Then there's the garbage slogan, "the luxury included vacation." No way. The luxury has been forgotten here, except at dinner.

Here's a summary of some of the bad experiences:

On Sunday, we attempted to use the paddleboards around 3:30 pm and were told it was too windy. This was the start of the lies we we provided by your company.

On Monday morning, we attempted to use the paddleboards again. As expected, we were denied acces to them. We were told that the resort did not have their licenses up to date and that it would be taken care of. We were also told we could use them the following day.

On Tuesday morning, we again tried to use the paddleboards. Again, we were told that the licensing was expired and that we couldnt use them.

Later that day, around 12:00, I saw that the resort had a wind surfboard. I asked about using it. I was told the instructor was at lunch and to come back. I stopped back, approximately 30 minutes later and was again told the same thing. I then asked how long the lunches were and was told one hour.

With that information in hand, I returned to the water activities area at 2pm, nearly 2 hours after I first tried to use the equipment. As expected, I was again told I couldnt use it and to come back tomorrow.

I really was wanting to use this equipment and never had the opportunity to try the sport.

I was too irritated on Wednesday to even ask about using the equipment.

On Thursday, I again made the trip over to the area where the equipment is at. As expected, I was told to come back tomorrow.

The bar service has been pathetically slow. I never knew three bartenders could take 5-10 minutes to serve a total of three patrons.

There's no urgency to serve customers here at all. Also, towels are more valuable than gold. Where are they? Every morning, there's 15-20 of them out on the beach, and then an hour later, they're all gone and not replenished.

We came here with pretty small expectations and despit this, those low expectations have been nowhere near met. We'll never go to another sandals resort again. Probably not an all-inclusive either. This place feels like the skid mark of all inclusive resorts 80% of the time.

I actually feel like we should get a partial refund for crappy service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandals-Resorts/internet/Sandals-Resorts-Sandals-Resorts-Royal-Carribean-Sandals-Resorts-rotten-vacation-Their-n-897611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandals Resorts