Belgians

• Reported By: Marc — Youngsville North Carolina United States of America
Sanders Legal Group
601 Cleveland Street Ste 390 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Sanders Legal Group Joseph Martin 500FastCash Clearwater, Florida

I made an agreement with Mr Joseph Martin of Sanders Legal Group on August 18, 2010. Mr Martin said he was collecting a debt for FASTCASH500. He had all my personal information. Told me if I didn t cooperate he would bring me up on federal and legal actions, that he would have a policeman show up at my house and place of business to arrest me. He called me at work every day about this $250 loan and harrassed me into an agreement. I faxed him an authorization to take $225 on August 27th, 2010 and $200 on September 10, 2010 from my Chase checking account. I have all receipts to prove it was paid. I paid a total amount of $425 to Sanders legal Group.

Now I am receiving phone calls from FASTCASH500 stating that they never received payment on my loan I made a payment of $230 on August 13th, 2010 to FASTCASH500. I was assured by Mr Martin that my loan would be paid in full if I kept my agreement which I did.

So if you add up the $230 paid directly to FASTCASH500 and the $425 paid to Sanders Legal Group, I have paid back ^655 for a $250 loan I took out on may 30, 2010!!!! 784% interest??????????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanders-Legal-Group/Clearwater-Florida-33755/Sanders-Legal-Group-Joseph-Martin-500FastCash-Clearwater-Florida-661555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanders Legal Group