Complaint Review: Sanders Used Cars-Harvey Sanders

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: ToBHonest — Canal Winchester Ohio United States of America
Sanders Used Cars-Harvey Sanders
353 Main Street Wintersville, Ohio United States of America

Sanders Used Cars-Harvey Sanders I do not own the used car I bought from them! Wintersville, Ohio

This family owned business took advantage of me. Not that I had much experience in purchasing a used car however I did not think in my wildest dreams that I would get screwed like this! I went to purchase a used car for my niece not knowing much about the vehicle, but they did allow me to take it for a test drive, however when I purchased the vehicle they told me to come back in 24 hrs to get the title because the car had just been sent to them from PA and they would not have the title for a couple days. This was three weeks ago and I have continued to call them, go to place and neither the father or the daughter will answer the phone nor when I take visit over to the place, there is never anyone there! I believe I was DUPPED by "Bonnie and Clyde"...

For anyone who is looking to purchase a used car from this so called "family owned " company, take your money somewhere else!!! Not only do I not have the title, but I took the car for an inspection and it has anything and everything wrong with it, from the catalyic converter to the headgaskets, I wasn't looking to get my money back I was just looking to see if they would agree to pay for half of the work to be done on it, but as I said "Bonnie and Clyde" has gone AWOL!! I give this company a "bad engine" for service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanders-Used-Cars-Harvey-Sanders/Wintersville-Ohio-43953/Sanders-Used-Cars-Harvey-Sanders-I-do-not-own-the-used-car-I-bought-from-them-Wintersvil-975184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanders Used Cars-Harvey Sanders