Complaint Review: Sandfree Global Financial Services

• Phone: 604-780-6830
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Sandfree Global Financial Services ripoff Vancouver British Columbia

I was a victim of a rip-off scheme from Sand Global financial Services. They sent me a check in the amount of $2380 Along with a letter stating for me to contact them as soon as I got the check, which I did. I spoke to a man who said his name was Michael, he instructed me to cash the check, then send them $2200 for the taxes on a prize amount of $50,000. Michael told me to wire the $2200 via western Union to: Williams & Benson 0338WA Ottawa Canada as soon as possible.

i thought this was the financial miracle we had been praying for because we have a special need 4 year old & a one year old, my husband had recently had 5 heart attacks, had 3 stints placed in his heart during an emergency surgery, and we have been in dire straits. I deposited the check sent to me from this fake company. It cleared 2 days later and the funds were made available. I did as was told to do.

but somehow, the bank says it was a bogus check, my account is negative $3500.00 & I am petried of going to jail for something that really was not my fault. The bank said they would return the check to me, but they have not yet and it has been almost a month. The bank also informed me that they will close my account in 45 days, which I do not care, but the fact remains that i was ripped off & I hope no one else has this happen to them. All these "people(?)" are, are evil monsters.

I wished I had known better, but believing it was sent due to our prayers, I did not listen to my inner self as I should have. I do not know if anything at all can be done about this, but my prayer is that nobody is made a victim of this stupid scam. Many Blessings to all,

Sylacauga, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandfree-Global-Financial-Services/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V5H-5P9/Sandfree-Global-Financial-Services-ripoff-Vancouver-British-Columbia-216124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandfree Global Financial Services