Complaint Review: Sandone Tire

• Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — carbondale Pennsylvania USA
Sandone Tire
wyoming ave scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sandone Tire supposedly fixed my exhaust problem, car back fired before I left the lot, was told -it's ok scranton, Pennsylvania

I took my vehicle in for exhaust repair of the front of the car. I was leaking water. They stopped the water leak, telling me I had a hole in the exhaust line and that they fixed it. They said they replaced a timing belt and water pump too.  I no sooner backed out of the lot and the car backfires. I complained and  said that the car was awfully loud also and was told it was ok.  That trip cost me over $500. Since then, I could still smell some exhaust in the car and the car continued to sound awfully loud.  Six months later, I went to firestone for an inspection and was told I needed the whole exhaust and muffler replaced.  They fixed it costing me another $700.  It now runs smooth and quiet. So what did sandone tire fix??  or not?? They had just replaced the exhaust a year earlier!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandone-Tire/scranton-Pennsylvania-/Sandone-Tire-supposedly-fixed-my-exhaust-problem-car-back-fired-before-I-left-the-lot-w-624787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandone Tire