Complaint Review: Sandpiper RV Park

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By:Shoreline Washington
Sandpiper RV Park
Manager And Owner 2630 Lakeshore Blvd. Nice, California U.S.A.

Sandpiper RV Park ripoff John the Manager ripped off my electricity deposit ($400) Lakeshore California

*Author of original report: settled with the landlord, Thanks to this site

*Author of original report: I got a check for my deposit back

*UPDATE Employee: Fishing dock

I need a place to put my Fifth wheel RV temporary as I had just started a new job in the area and just came down from Washington State.

I asked John the Manager (his wife is a reporter and the local news paper) if he had a space open and told him I temporary need a place to put my RV.

John said sure and showed me the space. I told him I would like a month by month space rental and he said no problem. He did say the only thing I needed to do was give him a electrical deposit of $400 dollars and that was it. I could stay as long as I like and there is a fishing dock and a luandry room open 9am to 9pm and I could have my mail sent to the office no worries.

Well I paid and stayed there a month and my wife found a job were we need to stay on the property as part of the job.

So I tried to contact John at his office and called and left several messages that we were moving our fifth wheel and to read the meter and I would pick up the balance.

I never heard back from John. So knowing he was sick I moved and then tried to contact him again. After a week of trying and leaving messages he answered the phone and said I was not getting any money back. I ask why and he said I moved without giving him notice.

I never agreed to a 30day notice and he never said anything about a rental agreement.

I have not been able to get one red cent back and John has ripped me off.

There never was access to the fishing dock and the laundry room was locked 6 out of 7 days.

I have found out John has ripped off many others and there willing to go to small cliams court and tell there story.

I have found out who the owner is and she will be contacted by my Attorney soon.

The owner is Maria Van Schaik
Grass Valley, Ca 94949

They need to make this rip off right or there will be a class suit filed soon.

Many more details will be posted online if they countinue to ignore me and rip me off.

Shoreline, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2006 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandpiper-RV-Park/2630-Lakeshore-Blvd-Nice-California-95464/Sandpiper-RV-Park-ripoff-John-the-Manager-ripped-off-my-electricity-deposit-400-Lakesho-175927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandpiper RV Park

AUTHOR: Manager - (United States of America)

The manager in question was fired and the park is now under new management.

The park offers RV sites, daily, weekly, monthly, and also Tent spaces.

There is a boat ramp, fishing pier, laundry, restrooms, showers.

The bass and catfish fishing is great.

Just down the road is the Robinson Rancheria Casino.

Please come by and check out this RV park and judge it yourself.

settled with the landlord, Thanks to this site

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I settled with the landlord, Thanks to this site. Whoever posted about leaving at midnight and trash being left ! Get your facts straight and get a life.

I got a check for my deposit back

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

James, Who are you? What trash? I was contacted by the manager and he agreed with me and refunded my deposit. I am just waiting for the check to clear the bank and post how this issue is resolved.

This RV park is in northern california and were are you? when were you here?

Perhaps your talking about another RV park? If not please explain when you were at the park? what number slot I was in? what trash are you speaking of? etc.

Fishing dock

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

The fishing dock was open when I worked there. You left at midnight and left all your trash there. The company had to pay for the removal. What about that???