Complaint Review: Sandr Aslinger

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Big Sandy Tennessee United States of America
Sandr Aslinger
Big Sandy, Tennessee United States of America

Sandr Aslinger Sandi representative fron..WAKANET.COM called me and ask formMy norton security wound not let me. thts how I found the scam message. Big Sandy Tennessee

I was contacted by a rep. from Wakaworks.net about a gift card. mmy pc has aNorton security installed and would not let me in thier site. while trying to get into thier site I told the girl I was not able get in so she asked that I try thru Google search.still couldnt get into the site, thats when I say the warnig about this scam.  I am not really computer smart so I amy be  easy prey for something like this ,Thats why I have my Norton . It protect me from things like this ,and I dont like to be scammed . Will help any way I can .Thank you for the notice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandr-Aslinger/Big-Sandy-Tennessee-38221459/Sandr-Aslinger-Sandi-representative-fronWAKANETCOM-called-me-and-ask-formMy-norton-secu-916600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandr Aslinger