- Report: #455869
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sands Chevrolet
Sands Chevrolet5418 W Grand Ave Glendale, Arizona U.S.A.
Sands Chevrolet THESE ARE RIP_OFF EXPERTS.AT LEAST UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH! Glendale Arizona
*Consumer Comment: Psycho Selling practices
1.Bait and switch.You will play the devil trying to get one of their ad vehicles.Someone is always dealing on it; or it is sold.If you drive the lot and check for yourself; you will find more often than not they are lying.They are just "trying" to get you into something "close" to the same price.(always more)What great guys.
2.If you have ever used coupons or gm card credits you have accrued in the past with them.They will absolutely not let you keep those credits.You will be conned out of them.They feel that any such credits belong to them. NEVER NEVER tell them about any credits you may have until you have a "bottom" line price in front of you. One with all the ADD ONS they will try to stick you with if you don't take this advice.
3. I don't expect much integrity from car dealers.And they seldom disappoint.But Sands has fallen far below whatever standards you should be able to expect.When you catch them in their lies;they actually feign offense.I think you have to take drama club to be a car salesman these days.I find them arrogant!They really feel we; the general public are as dumb as they wish we were.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sands-Chevrolet/Glendale-Arizona/Sands-Chevrolet-THESE-ARE-RIPOFF-EXPERTSAT-LEAST-UNDERSTAND-WHO-YOU-ARE-DEALING-WITH-Gl-455869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.