Complaint Review: Sandy Bull

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Sandy — Mission British Columbia Canada
Sandy Bull
31063 Greenwood Drive Mission, British Columbia United States of America

Sandy Bull Cash grab from cancellation of contract after 30 day no return avenue Mission, British Columbia

Telus Mobilility contacted my home, in June of 2012 and indicated to my husband that his contract was up.

A few days later my husband signed our family up with another cell phone provider.  No phone call from Telus was received indicating that because we had  ported out our phone numbers we would be charged with a $655.99 cancellation fee.

A charge of $655.99 showed up on my mastercard in Aug of 2012.  We contacted Telus Mobilility regarding this charge and were told that if we came back to them they would wave the $655.99 fee.  I found out, after contacting Telus Mobilility,  that you have a 30 day window to change your mind in a contract.  The thirty days were exceeded with this new cell phone provider.

I contacted mastercard and placed a dispute claim in.

Telus Mobility said that they could not do anything for me as a contract was signed.  Their representative also indicated that they are not allowed to contact individuals who have ported out their numbers to another company

I am not disputing that a contract was signed, however I am stating that had Telus Mobility not originally contacted us indicating my husbands contract was up (and not saying anything about my cell phone and my daughters cell phone that we still had another year on the contract) we would not have gone to a different provider.

Sandy Mission, B.C.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandy-Bull/Mission-British-Columbia-V4S-1A9/Sandy-Bull-Cash-grab-from-cancellation-of-contract-after-30-day-no-return-avenue-Mission-972249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandy Bull