receives

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Davis California
Sandy Utah Passive Profits
185 Mountain Way Dr,Orem, Utah 84058-5163 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Sandy Utah Passive Profits - Real Success Institute I gave my debit card for POSTAGE of 1.98, checked that I did not want the additional 'services' and my bank account was charged $1.30. I have not opened the DVD I received, so if I mail it back the coompany would have to immediately credit my account the $39.90? Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: Phone number

I get numerous emails about ebay and making profits, i finallly succumbed because there was a free DVD. There was a postage fee involved and i agreed per my response to pay that. It was, like $1.98. The DVD in my possession states a postage fee of $1.30, however my bank shows a debit for $39.90.
As a single parent, feeding numerous teenagers this is a huge dent in my budget.

I would not have been looking into ebay profits if I already had lots of money -
the name on the bank debit is Sandy Ut Passive Profits Inc, the return address name on the DVD is Real Succcess Instittute, 185 Mountain wayy Dr., Orem, Utah 85058-5163.

If I return this unopened package would they credit me?

Elizabeth wise
Davis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2008 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sandy-Utah-Passive-Profits/Orem-Utah-84058/Sandy-Utah-Passive-Profits-Real-Success-Institute-I-gave-my-debit-card-for-POSTAGE-of-1-324053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sandy Utah Passive Profits

Phone number

AUTHOR: Stannick98 - (U.S.A.)

Passive Profits Inc is really Real Success Institute
Phone #800-709-7344
Address:
10542 S Jordan Garteway, Suite 200
South Jordan, UT 84095

When you cancel you will be on the phone for 15 minutes and may only get 1/2 your money back.

800-511-9494 is a support for RPRS.com which is support access for Passive Profits

They state you signed up for 7 day free trial and then it is 39.90 and they tried to tell me that they called and emailed me stating they were going to charge me. I have voice mail and never recieved anything.