Complaint Review: Sanford Brown College

• Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: pissed off in Atlanta — Atlanta Georgia USA
Sanford Brown College
1140 Hammond Dr. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Sanford Brown College This school is a total rip-off. Don't attend. Atlanta, Georgia

*General Comment: we should all suie

*Consumer Comment: What?

My boyfriend attends SanfordBrown College in Atlanta. Thank God I don't. First off financial aid is a complete joke. They told him that he cann't take out the rest of his extra financial aid money until he graduates. This is over $1,000. Why do they need to hold on to his money?When he wants to speak to head of financial aid she straight out says no.

Then one of his teachers (ms. Buttler) told the class that after the third week if they have any questions she wont help them. Then another employee (mr. Mccormick) has told the class that he has worked there three times. One time he was made to resign because he choked another employee. Then he told the class that he has been to court several times for sexual assult on students. He is employeed there now.

Today his class went to see career services. We are an interracial couple. Career services asked if anyone was in an interracial relationship. Like this is any of there business! Three people raised there hands. Then career services told them that while on there school appointed externship. They should not have the other person drop them off or pick them up because this could cause problems. They said that the clinic will complain that you are in a interracial relationship. What Kind of crap is this? It seems to me faculity in the school are racist and if clinics are complaining about the color of people's skin and who they are dating. Why didn't the school report them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-College/Atlanta-Georgia-/Sanford-Brown-College-This-school-is-a-total-rip-off-Dont-attend-Atlanta-Georgia-505748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown College

#1 General Comment

we should all suie

AUTHOR: Kimwilde12 - (United States of America)

I think enough is enough, We should students get together and sue them,

They own us our $, if anything i don't want to continue pay them any $$$ till Sanford brown will show me or give me what they promise me.

Enough complaining we should all gather together and get a Lawyer. Can someone please get in touch with any lawyers? cmoon lets stop crying but do something about it. They took 2 and 1/2 years from my life all my $$$, and i have Nothing now sitting at home and writing this without Job.

What?

AUTHOR: J. Sweet - (USA)

In reading your report, it has become evident that there is no problem at all with this educational facility.  A majority of your report is speculation and hearsay.

If your boyfriend attends the school, then why are you writing the report?  Your grammar and spelling are obviously an issue.  When writing to complain about a certain company or organization, it is imperative to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation as to appear more professional and educated.  I read a report like this and think to myself: "This person is not very smart."

There is a very simple solution to this problem.  If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, then drop out.  Simply go away.  I am more than certain that the people at this facility would be more than happy to have you gone, as it appears that you may be a dramatic individual with trouble on your mind.

I will admit, I did not find your report clear in the slightest bit.  I assume that if you are writing a report on ROR, then you must have a problem with a person, facility, or organization.  It would help everyone involved if you were to be clearer in your rant.

Maybe you and your boyfriend are not college material?  I do not seem to have a problem keeping up with my educational goals and agenda.