Complaint Review: Sanford Brown College

• Updated: Thu, September 02, 2010

• Reported By: willyd2271 — Alton Illinois United States of America
Sanford Brown College
1101 Eastport Plaza Drive Collinsville, Illinois United States of America

Sanford Brown College What happen to "Job placcement Assistance"? Collinsville, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's some help . . . .

I am a resent graduate of Sanford-Brown College in Collinville, IL, my graduation date was August 1, 2010. I have as of September 1, 2010 approxamately 235 resumes out and I am all over the internet job sites, and all of this is on my own with no help from career services at all, well thay do send me job postings from the internet in an email. I don't think that is job placement assitance.

I have read all tha disclaimer from Sanford-Brown and it clearly states tha they offer job placement assistance. The way it was explained to me by an admissions representative was career services would get you an interview but it was up to you on how well you presented yourself to get the job. Well I have only had ONE interview(and I got that one myself) sense August 1. Seriously, where is the assisiance at, why was I allowed to graduate without a job or any help getting a job. I have $19,000 in loans because of this school that I am responible for. Some one please help!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-College/Collinsville-Illinois-62234/Sanford-Brown-College-What-happen-to-Job-placcement-Assistance-Collinsville-Illinois-636867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown College

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here's some help . . . .

AUTHOR: Frank - (USA)

Have someone check your resume.

I counted 12 misspellings/grammatical errors in your short posting above.  So, the odds are that there are misspellings and/or grammatical errors in your resume.

Once a prospective employer sees those types of mistakes, the resume goes into the trash.