Complaint Review: Sanford Brown College

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Robin — Franklin Wisconsin United States of America
Sanford Brown College
6737 W Washington St West Allis, Wisconsin United States of America

Sanford Brown College I also attended the Medical Assistant program from 2009-2010 and graduated with a 4.0 GPA but no employers will accept my credentials now I am 26000 in debt and no job West Allis, Wisconsin

I also attended Sanford Brown College from 2009-2010 in their Medical Assistant program and graduated with a 4.0 GPA and no employers will consider my applications or will any other colleges accept my credits for transfer. Now I am 26.ooo in debt with a few awards and a degree that does absolutely nothing for me. The staff and teachers were very misleading and very convincing and the employment staff they have there who are suppose to offer you assistance in finding careers? Yeah they don't do their job either. I definitely would not recomend anybody to go to this College They are fake. misleading and you will only end up in debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-College/West-Allis-Wisconsin-53214/Sanford-Brown-College-I-also-attended-the-Medical-Assistant-program-from-2009-2010-and-gr-859525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown College