Complaint Review: Sanford Brown Institute Landover MD

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: domesticgod81 — oak harbor Washington United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute Landover MD
8401 corporate drive 155 Landover, Maryland United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute Landover MD $650 more dollars for what? I was a veteran receiving education benefits. I was encouraged to get a school loan also. Landover, Maryland

I attended a medical assisting school while receiving benefits from the military (my gi bill). I only went for four months. i made sure I paid all my student loans and I'm not sure why I ever needed them. Now that I am going back to college I requested my transcripts. They will not relinquish them to me because they said I dropped the program early.  I went to the office and asked if I can quit since everything was paid for and they told me it was fine. I very unexpectly became pregnant at the same time I started school and found out the my husband at the time was being shipped off to Iraq. I had no one to watch the kids I already had and continue school. Anyway why do I still owe them money I have no flipping idea because I never received one bill and it does not show up on my credit report.  SSSSCCCCAAAAMMMM!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Landover-MD/Landover-Maryland-20786/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Landover-MD-650-more-dollars-for-what-I-was-a-veteran-receiving-947690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute Landover MD