Complaint Review: Sanford Brown Institute Trevose

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Taminpa — Chalfont Pennsylvania United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute Trevose
3600 Horizon Blvd Trevose PA 19053 Trevose, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute Trevose Sanford Brown Ultrasound had to drop out because they mislead me and couldnt do externship. Want my money back. what a waste Trevose, Pennsylvania

I enrolled in Sanford Brown in January 2012 for a medical billing and coding program.

They knew I was not in the medical field and never really explained to me that I would have to do an externship.

After being enrolled there for about 3 months classmates started talking about it so I started asking around.

When I was there for about 6 months i went to the director of the program and talked to her about it telling her that I worked a full time job not in the medical field and coould I do the externship at night.She told me no that it had to be done during the day. She told me my boss would work with me. First of all my job did not know I was going to school and they were not just going to let me take off with pay for 2 months whiile i did this. She told me not to drop out but I said to her why continue because I can not gradutate with out the extenship. She said to me you know you still have to pay back your loans. So in June I dropped out. I had a 4.0 GPA. I was so disappointed that they would not work with me to work something out. They rushed me to get enrolled so they could get my money. Now I want my money back because I felt like it was a waste. The teachers were not good teachers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Trevose/Trevose-Pennsylvania-19053/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Trevose-Sanford-Brown-Ultrasound-had-to-drop-out-because-they-misl-947915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute Trevose