jumped

Complaint Review: Sanford Brown Institute (Trevose)

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: One4Real_Woman — Pennsylvania United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute (Trevose)
3600 Horizon Blvd. Suite GL-1, Internet United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute (Trevose) SBI Rip Off! Internet, Pennsylvania

I was a student at Sanford Brown (Trevose) over 5 years ago. After graduating, I was sent on 1 job interview and did not get the job. I took an exam at SB and never got results, and I was never even given the chance to do a retake if I needed to.

I tried to notify SB several times by phone and no reply. I visited SB a few years ago and was told I was on the DO NOT CALL list. I don't know what that means, and no one was willing to explain that to me.  I contacted the school again by email, I got no reply.

Now that I tried to get in my SB email account several years later it won't take my password. I tried to request a new password but, it says that I am not a student of the school and cannot be given a new password.

I don't know what's going on, but I am very upset after paying all of my tuition, still struggling with trying to pay back my loans which the school promised me a job to be able to pay it back, and I get no help from them trying to find a job in the field that I went to school for because coders now require a higher degree rather than certification.

I feel like the school took my money and is ditching me. I feel like I should have money coming back to me. How can this be resolved?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Trevose/internet/Sanford-Brown-Institute-Trevose-SBI-Rip-Off-Internet-Pennsylvania-969209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute (Trevose)