aroused

• Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010

• Reported By: Rita — Centereach New York United States of America
Sanford Brown Institute
711 Stewert Ave Garden City, New York United States of America

Sanford Brown Institute SBI Biggest waste of time and money!! Garden City, New York

This school, if you can even call it that, was a huge waste of time and money.  I felt like I was in high school all over again.  I attended classes for four months and learned absolutely nothing.  The teachers didn't even have a teaching degree.

I started looking into transferring schools only to find out that my credits would not transfer over anywhere else.  I have been paying back my student loan for the months I attended which is outrageously expensive considering I only attended four months and got nothing out of it.  Now all of a sudden a lawyer contacted me saying I owe Sanford Brown MORE money for the months I didn't even attend!!!  I explained that I was already paying my student loan and how the loan company already paid the institute but the lawyer doesn't want to hear it.  They want me to pay about $10,000 for four months of NOTHING!  This is ridiculous and I have decided to fight back.  Also, this "lawyer", is telling me if I don't pay it my credit will be ruined for 7 years.  Is there someone out there that can help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2010 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institute/Garden-City-New-York-11530/Sanford-Brown-Institute-SBI-Biggest-waste-of-time-and-money-Garden-City-New-York-665134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institute