Complaint Review: Sanford Brown Institution

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Mae — Ennis Texas United States of America
Sanford Brown Institution
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sanford Brown Institution Sanford Brown College Graduated medical assistant program and could not find a job and was certified for a year. Dallas, Texas

I wanted to take the sonography program but they told me i had to take the medical assistant program first so i did. I graduated and got certified on my own because they didnt even offer it to me as part of the $15,000 tuition. I had no help making a resume or finding a job. Even when i was certified no one would hire me because of the schools rep. I hate them with a passion and now i work full time at $9/hr and cant even pay back my loans to Sallie Mae because of Sanford Brown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-Brown-Institution/Dallas-Texas-/Sanford-Brown-Institution-Sanford-Brown-College-Graduated-medical-assistant-program-and-co-869496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown Institution