Complaint Review: Sanford Brown/Hazelwood

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Antoine F — st. Louis Missouri
Sanford Brown/Hazelwood
75 Village Square Hazelwood, , MO 63042 USA

Sanford Brown/Hazelwood Sanford Brown College / Hazelwood Wasted two years of my life. I have a fake Diploma that, I can't get a job. And yes, I was a straight A student. None of any of my credits transfer,plus I am out of 30,000 dollars for nothing what a way to get screwd Hazelwood Missouri

I attended Sanford Brown College in Hazelwood, was a straight A student for the two years, that was there. I looked forward to getting me a job after school, but that didn't happen. After school I tried to continue my education, but none of grades transfer to any REAL COLLEGE. Now all I have is all of this debt (30,000) no job and trying to continue my education.I do beleive this was a SCAM because I have nothing to show for this but bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-BrownHazelwood/Hazelwood-MO-63042/Sanford-BrownHazelwood-Sanford-Brown-College-Hazelwood-Wasted-two-years-of-my-life-I-1085461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford Brown/Hazelwood