Complaint Review: Sanford brown institute in iselin

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jennn — New Jersey United States of America
Sanford brown institute in iselin
Us Route 1, Iselin, New Jersey United States of America

Sanford brown institute in iselin Adding on rules not said at interview when I was applying. Iselin, New Jersey

Reading all these reports on people who are complaining about this school makes me so frustrated! I agree with all those people 100% this school is pathetic. I wish I would have read all these people's complaints and read more reviews before joining this school because it would have saved me from going. I'm currently enrolled in this school I've been since feb.28 2011.

I was rushed into it because the tuition costs were going to be highered in march. The worse thing about this horrible school is that THEY NEVER TELL YOU ANYTHING BEFORE HAND IT'S ALWAYS WHEN YOUR ALMOST DONE WITH CLASSES THEY CHANGE UP THE RULES! I wish we could get a whole rally of people and get the school shut down, ughhh 13,000$ wasted on a school I got little education from!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-brown-institute-in-iselin/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Sanford-brown-institute-in-iselin-Adding-on-rules-not-said-at-interview-when-I-was-applyi-853765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford brown institute in iselin