Complaint Review: Sanford brown

• Reported By: Tiffthema — St.louis Missouri
Sanford brown
Nationwide USA

Sanford brown Big lier's Robbers Saint Louis, Mo Nationwide

Sanford brown did me dirty,I owe over 20,000 in student loans ,who has that type of money not including I can't find a job in the field I went to school for. Then I find out that my student loans was for two different schools I don't live in Texas never been there a day in my life but the school that I went to is in that state and to top it off it's for culinary school I didn't sign up to be no chef ,what the h***!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanford-brown/nationwide/Sanford-brown-Big-liers-Robbers-Saint-Louis-Mo-Nationwide-1163773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanford brown