Complaint Review: SanfordKramer Plumbing

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: Brett — Bethesda Maryland
SanfordKramer Plumbing
Maryland Internet, Maryland USA

SanfordKramer Plumbing SanfordKramer Plumbing Lied, Jacked Up Price, And Did Not Complete Work Internet--Maryland

SanfordKramer Plumbing said they would come out for $29 to give me an estimate on how much it would cost to locate a sewer line at the street so I could dig it out and cap it.  The technician used a camera line and locator but only ran it about one thrid of the way to the street.  He then charged me $440 and left.  I called the company to ask for help getting the job done and they sent another technician out but as soon as he got there, he said he did not have the right equipment so he called the company and they told him to leave.  I talked to the customer service rep and she said that there was nothing they could do and that I was out my money unless I wanted to pay $6000 to them.

I never did get the company to tell me where the sewer line meets the street.  I have now called my credit card company to dispute the payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SanfordKramer-Plumbing/Internet-Maryland/SanfordKramer-Plumbing-SanfordKramer-Plumbing-Lied-Jacked-Up-Price-And-Did-Not-Complete-1059244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SanfordKramer Plumbing