Complaint Review: Sanofi Aventis

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Reston Virginia
Sanofi Aventis
55 Corporate Dr. Bridgewater, New Jersey U.S.A.

Sanofi Aventis Patient Assistance Program does everything possible to NOT ASSIST patients. Bridgewater New Jersey

In good faith I actually believed the Montel Williams TV commercials about this supposed Patient Assistance Program, also known as Lilly Cares.

The truth is that, not only does Lilly not "care", but the program placed so many obstacles in my path that after 8 months of phone calls and faxes from my physician and from me I finally gave up trying to receive my prostate medication.

I even had my physician send a letter (affidavit) attesting to my unemployment and lack of income for over a year.

I am an experienced executive more than capable of following the labyrinth of demands and information requests that sanofi aventis presented. Despite the fact that I did everything this organization asked of me they still never responded to my request.

Every phone call I made resulted in a rep demanding that I send information that I had already sent or that I could not possibly provide, such as my 2008 Tax Return which they asked for in October of 2008, three months before the tax year ended.

I am convinced that the TV ads are intended to sell stock and not to provide prescriptions to people who can't afford them.

The arrogance of the reps and the obvious intention of the company not to provide any assistance was clear.

Shame on Lilly (sanofi aventis) and shame on Montel Williams.

Also shame on me for being so gullible and naive.

Dan
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sanofi-Aventis/Bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807/Sanofi-Aventis-Patient-Assistance-Program-does-everything-possible-to-NOT-ASSIST-patients-437552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sanofi Aventis