- Report: #1065770
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sansar Connect
Sansar ConnectHead Office: 39 London Circuit, CANBERRA CITY, ACT Canberra City, Other Australia
Sansar Connect Another Sansar victim Canberra City Australia
*Consumer Comment: Any progress?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My circumstances are pretty much the same as Ozasia from - Agree and concerned with Sansar too
And I too am a 'potential' victim. I have also signed up and i am finding the program/system to be a total disaster.
"the software does 'techncially' deliver what its advertised to do. however, whats misleading is the fact that there are SO MANY limitation which needs to be considered and overcome inorder for the user to make the necessary trade.
key obsticles and concerns:
1. the software is not 100% accurate with its results. the explanation is that the XML file issued by bookies is the source of the problem and that the S-Trader can only present whats obtain from the XML files.
2. Bookies limitation on the amount one can bet. this is out of your control and therefore it DOES not reflect what was advertised during the sales pitch by Sansar Connect.
3. training is minimal with an average of 5 minutes per training. the information is pretty repetitive and its more about them showing you how to place a single trade. I am also finding that mistakes are pretty much experienced by user rather than explained in advance. They refer to it as 'part of the learning'.
My biggest concern and complaint is that the misleading nature during the sales process and the promises made during sales is totally different to what i am finding out the system is delivering. Having purchased this program and being using it for the last 3-4months, i am very doubtful that i will get my money back within the next 12 months (if i am lucky).
simply put, this whole process has been a severe case of misleading customers to believe what it can actually do and the expectation set is unreaslitic and bordering on outright lie."
You have explained my experience with Sancar down to a T.
Have also phoned & left numerours messages & sent emails to no avail. Spoke to the office today & was told a 'Sean' has my file & will be in contact.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sansar-Connect/Canberra-City-Other/Sansar-Connect-Another-Sansar-victim-Canberra-City-Australia-1065770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.