Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A

C/Nuestra Sra. DEL Carmen, N 27-32. Alcala De Henares 28058 MADRID, Other Spain
  • Phone: 011-34655476234
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Santa Lucia Security Company S.A ripoff Rip me for 1500.00 last week I need help to get these frauls please !!!!! Madrid Spain

Hello every one. I got letter in the mail two weeks ago from a Santa Lucia Security Company S.a claiming that I had won $815,950.00
That was deposited into there company I would need $1500.00 to release the money from a bank by the name of Unicaja.
They got the $1500.00 call me back 05-12-05 to say By the We forgot to tell you about 1% Spanish revenue tax which is $8159.00
By this time I knew I had got rip off bad. I really could not afford that loss of $1500.00 at this point.
The contact person is Martin Gomez if that is his real name. But if you really want to get these people, He thinks I am wiring him $2000.00 next week and pickup person name is Kenedy Sasy or Mark smith I would love to help get these scams!!!!

Jackson, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2005 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/MADRID-Other-28058/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-ripoff-Rip-me-for-150000-last-week-I-need-help-to-get-th-142761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A