Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Tue, September 06, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 06, 2005

• Reported By:St.thomas V.I. Other
Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Plaza De Colon Madrid, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. RIPOFF Fake lottery contest winner Madrid Other

I received a letter stating that I had won a large sum of money. The Letter was in color and was stamped and sealed more or less and signed by Ellen Luis Miguel, Vice President.

The letter caught my interest because we were in Spain on Vacation. The fact is I don't often play the lottery and didn't while in Spain. Rather than waste my hard-earned money, I went right to the web and did a quick search.

I felt bad for the others who have been taken in by these con-artists who prey on those who need the money the most and allow themselves to get scamed. I wrote this letter to let others know that these individuals are still working this scam.

Steve
St.thomas V.I.Virgin Islands (U.S.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2005 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Other/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-RIPOFF-Fake-lottery-contest-winner-Madrid-Other-156186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.