Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Fri, May 21, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 21, 2004

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. rip-off! Madrid Spain

I have received one of these letters saying I won 615,810.00. My ref # is EG/2551256003/01... Batch is 000750013. When I called them they only answered by saying "Hello" not "Hello, thank you for calling .. " This made me suspicious to begin with. Then he couldn't answer me as to how they got my address and information. I called the numbers on both papers and each time I was told to just send in my faxed copy of my bank info. My claims agent is also Luis Sanchez and ticket number is 025-11-464-992-750.

I am now sending them a fax alright. One that tells them they can kiss my @$$! Thanks to this website. OOhhh yeah! Notice how they spelled some of the words wrong and under where it says LOTTERY PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM it says "complete this form and FAXBACK to S.L.S.C.S.A." Were they too lazy to spell it out? That shows you automatically that it's not a good company. Also, When have you ever won the lottery and they asked for your bank account number or next of kin? These people are REAL SMART HUH? HAHA... thanks again.

fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2004 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Other/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-rip-off-Madrid-Spain-92432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.