Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Santa Lucia Security Company S.A
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company S.A ripoff Madrid Other

I received a letter from Loteria Primitiva from Elgordo last week saying that I won the amount of $615810. I read some of your report and saw the same thing happened to me.
I really regret that I didnt go online to check out this company. By the time i did, it was too late. I was dumb enough to send them a big amount of money.
I really dont know what to do. So I'm asking if any of you, who already experienced through this, could show me what do I suppose to do next or is there any ways that I can get my money back.
Please feel free to email me. I really appreciate your helps!

Oanh
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2005 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Other/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-ripoff-Madrid-Other-146387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A