Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Calderara di Reno Europe
Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Avd De San Morales, 25, Blk7D Madrid, Spain Spain
  • Phone: +34-675464377
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. fake lottery ripoff Madrid Spain

I received a letter which informed me of a supposed lottery win of over 250,000. Having never played the lottery (let alone the SPANISH lottery!) I was suspicious right away. My suspicion grew when I noticed that the letterhead of the Spanish State Lottery was printed on with a cheap inkjet printer and that my win was to be claimed using an intermediate agency which would then pocket 10% of the total sum.
I then checked out the official web site of the Spanish lottery and, using my modest Spanish, managed to find a government warning which confirmed my suspicions. Next, I searched the company name on Google and found this excellent web site which already had a number of ripoff reports regarding that "company"... thanks a lot!

Moritz
Calderara di Reno
Italy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/Madrid-Spain-28006/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-fake-lottery-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-117952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC