Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:merthyr tydfil Other
Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.
Avd De San Morales,no.25,BLK 7D,C.P. Nationwide Spain
  • Phone: 645-357290
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Mr William Collins,santa Lucia Security Company S.A.and European Union Lottery Commision,AVDA.CARLOS GONZALEZ No.17 PLTA 28004 MADRID sent me notification of lottery win Madrid Nationwide

*Author of original report: Santa Lucia Security Company

*Consumer Comment: Okay this is what you do

I was contacted by post of a big lottery win of $715,810. Contacted them by phone,told me I would have to pay 400 registration and processing fee.
Told them I was coming to spain anyway on the 8 dec. then said I could call in to the bank with I.D and collect it myself.Have to ring him again tomorrow 27 nov. in the morning.

Mik4406
merthyr tydfil
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA/nationwide/Mr-William-Collinssanta-Lucia-Security-Company-SAand-European-Union-Lottery-CommisionA-286717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

Santa Lucia Security Company

AUTHOR: Mik4406 - (United Kingdom)

During the course of this rip off I was asked to phone on the following morning and to get in touch with a gentleman called franc. I phoned and got in touch with him who was the director of the European Lottery Commision.On speaking to this gentleman he told me to come to spain with I.D,s and that I would have to pay him 12.000Euros to release the money.The telephone number I was given was 0034 649 374 017,I told him that you don,t pay a fee to claim a lottery win,with that he told me not to tell him his job and abrubtly hung up.

Okay this is what you do

AUTHOR: Phily6996 - (U.S.A.)

Change your phone number a total scam. Been through it.