Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company. S.a.

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2004

• Reported By:groton Connecticut
Santa Lucia Security Company. S.a.
AVD De San Morales, N25, Blk 7D, C.p.28006 MADRID , SPAIN, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security ripoff Madrid, Spain

Last week, my husband got a letter from SANT LUCIA SECURITY COMNAY S.A. He opended it and said hey! I won $615,810.00 amount. I was surprized too. that we never participat in this sweepstake as they said in letter. Though, we thought if they want to send us we never mind.

First they asked to fill up that form that they send us and we field Lottery payment processing form. And we send them by fax. They called us. And ask for $1747.00 for tax. we questioned them too... We will pay tax after we earn that before that we can't do that. They said our company is not cheating that you're thinking and just$1747.00 not going to make us rich. so,please! you don't worry. I am telling by jesus sake. (by god promise) I don't know why i belive him and without asking my husband I send him money by western union and they charge for service also.($103.00).

That money was saving for expense of college because of I want to study in big college ;I took that risk. and I lost that money when i realized it was too late.. western union already handed them. They did not trasfer my winning prize to my account or my husband account. I faxed them our I.D. too.. I hope they will not miss use it..

I am very upset that why I did not look your website first?

Anyways! Thank you for you will take revange and you're helping other people.

D.
groton, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2004 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-Sa/MADRID-SPAIN-Other-28006/Santa-Lucia-Security-ripoff-Madrid-Spain-113888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company. S.a.