Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security Company S.a.

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:cheb Michigan
Santa Lucia Security Company S.a.
Plaza De Colon E-28830 Madrid, Spain Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company S.a., Loteria Primitiva fake lottery winners notice by mail Ripoff Madrid Spain

In the mail today I recieved a letter no return address to my husband postmarked Spain. Thought that was odd and opened it. Seemmed fishy so I went on-line and just keyed in the company to search for. I was inundated with sites to go to for this ripoff

Hit the first one and here I am. Read a complaint that matched mine. Reference number EG/2551256003/05, Batch number000750013, and a form to fill out and fax to the company with all my bank info. For real? Looked official but who hasn't been warned about this jumk?

Then it's signed in type-Yours truly, Victor Chico vice president and the penned signature begins with a giant capital P and the last name starts with what looks like a D. Says I'll get $10,468,770.00. All this criteria was the same as the complaint I first read.

Thanx to the i-net I found this sight and hope others check it out. I'm glad my husband didn't check the mail first. He's the kind to give it a whirl.

Becca
cheb., Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-Sa/Madrid-Spain/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-Sa-Loteria-Primitiva-fake-lottery-winners-notice-by-mail-R-140426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company S.a.