comedy

• Reported By:Oakville Ontario
Santa Lucia Security Company
Calle Batalla De Salado 46 Bajo A Madrid Espan Madrid, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company ripoff Madrid Other

First of all thanks to all for reporting. My dad was really excited when he got this letter relating to this lottery dated July 11/05. He told us about it and my first reaction to him was it sounded like a scam. I told him that often in these situations you have to send money first! Anyway he and my mom thought it was still legit. I did a search and low and behold. He tells me I dashed all his hopes. Oh well. The letter indicates a winning amount of USD 615,810 for a lottery that took place on May 31/05. I couldn't actually find a lottery drawing on this date. The agent's name is Don.Esteve Gomez and the letter is signed by Mrs. Martina Sanchez. Once again thanks to all for posting their stories.

Neel
Oakville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2005 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company/Madrid-Other/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-ripoff-Madrid-Other-151935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security Company