• Report: #192602

Complaint Review: Santa Lucia Security S.A.

• Submitted: Sun, May 21, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 21, 2006

• Reported By:Austell Georgia
Santa Lucia Security S.A.
Plaza De Colon E Internet Saint Lucia
  • Phone: +34-619457120
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Santa Lucia Security S.A. ripoff Internet

I recently received a letter stating that I had won a lump sum of money from Santa Lucia Security. It was very shocking to see something like this because I never sign up for much of anything but my biggest concern was "How was my information obtained?" I never contacted this company nor did I fax information back to them.

After having my friend read over the letter she advised that I look on the internet because it just didnt seem right,especially since they were asking for personsl information. Thank God for my friend's wisdom. So, after looking on the internet I was very overwhelmed with the responses that were given as well as how someone actual sent in information to someone they didnt even know.

At this point I just need more questions answered because with all this information being shipped everyday, Santa Lucia is getting it from somewhere. If there is any additional information please email me ASAP.

Andrea
Austell, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2006 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucia-Security-SA/internet/Santa-Lucia-Security-SA-ripoff-Internet-192602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucia Security S.A.