• Report: #120312

Head Office NO3 Portinover Rd. BLK 12B C.P.20030 Rome Italy Nationwide Italy
  • Phone: 011-34677147512
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Santa Lucis Security Company S.A Ripoff They tried to get me to give them my bank account number as well as personal information birthdate and so on. Thank you to this website or else I would be another victim of Santa Lucia Security Company S.A. Rome Italy

Today I received a letter in the mail stating I had just won 615,810.00. I was astonished. I called the number that was on the letter to confirm my winnings. But whoever answered the phone I could not understand them.

So, I decided to fill out my application. As I was filling it out my daughter called and I told her about it. She said for me to hold on to it and let her to some research about this company before I faxed it in. Because they wouldn't let you mail it in it had to be faxed only. They wanted my bank account number and some other personal information such as birthdate. Well, my daughter got online and found this website.

Thanks to this website I am not sending the letter in a being part of a hoax. I hope whomever is sending these letters out gets caught and stops trying to take peoples money. People earn their living honestly why doesn't the owner of this company try and do the same. Thank you again to this website or else I would be another victim of Santa Lucia Security Company S.A.

Beverly
Dawson Springs, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2004 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santa-Lucis-Security-Company-SA/nationwide/Santa-Lucis-Security-Company-SA-Ripoff-They-tried-to-get-me-to-give-them-my-bank-account-120312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santa Lucis Security Company S.A,