Complaint Review: Santal Lucia Security

• Submitted: Wed, December 29, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 29, 2004

• Reported By:pleasanton Texas
Santal Lucia Security
AVD De San Morales N 25, Blk 7D, C.P. 28006, Madrid, Spain; Head Office - No3 Portinover Road Blk 12 B C.P. 20030 Rome, Italy Madrid, Other Spain

Santa Lucia Security Company, S.A. rip-off! They want your bank account information and a copy of your ID. Madrid Spain

I was sent a letter stating that I was one of 5 winners in an international lottery. The letter was printed on a letterhead from El Gordo Loteria Primitiva.

I looked up the lottery company on the internet and they have an actual lottery website. I do not know if these two companies are working together.

I did contact someone by phone at the telephone number printed in the letter. The man called himself Martinez Perez. He told me that I needed to fax the processing form with all my personal information and bank account number and routing number. He also wanted me to send a copy of my ID.

I was very skeptical so I looked up Santa Lucia Security Company and that is when I found other rip off reports on them.

pleasanton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santal-Lucia-Security/Madrid-Other-28006/Santa-Lucia-Security-Company-SA-rip-off-They-want-your-bank-account-information-and-a-124870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santal Lucia Security