Complaint Review: Santander Consumer Finance

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: Beverly — memphis Tennessee U.S.A.
Santander Consumer Finance
PO Box 25120 Lehigh Vley, Pennsylvania United States of America

Santander Consumer Finance Drive Financial They refuse to put my payment on the books even though my bank faxed info for proof. This has been going on since April 20, 11 and here it is a month later. My bank has faxed the info TWICE and they Lehigh Vley, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: HIDE the Vehicle!

I made two car payments in April - one on the 13th and the other was electronically deducted out of my account on April 20th.  I've been going back ad forth with this company because they have yet to put that payment on the books!!!  I've been told that they can't find where THEY deducted the payment - a bunch of BULLSHIT!!!  I had to ask my bank a second time to fax the info showing where they deducted from my account!  It's now the 27th of May and it still has not been put on the books showing as a payment received!!!  I'm about ready to really cuss somebody out!!! The guy had the audacity to tell me to calm down and I told him NO!!!! I've been calm for about a month and a half and not any more!!!!  They know that now every penny comes off the top because all of the interest has been paid!  I plan to pay it completely off real soon so I can be the hell done with 'em!!!  NEVER again!!!!  They are a scam company if I've ever dealt with one!!!  They screw you in financing and now is trying to screw me out of a payment!!!  I've got their number and so does God!!! Can't do HIS people wrong  continually and get away with it!!! Aint happening!!!!  I'm going to contact BBB right away as well, and if anyone knows of any other agency with which I have recourse, please reply.  Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-Consumer-Finance/Lehigh-Vley-Pennsylvania-18002/Santander-Consumer-Finance-Drive-Financial-They-refuse-to-put-my-payment-on-the-books-even-734075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander Consumer Finance

HIDE the Vehicle!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Do it fast, sounds like theyre settin you up for a repo.