Complaint Review: Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 23, 2008

• Reported By:Easley South Carolina
Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services
1010 W. Mockingbird Lane Suite 100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services The manager told me I should get a pay advance loan among other things Dallas Texas

I am 16 days behind on my car payment. I realize this and acknowledge this fact. Drive called me today at 1:40pm est. The man on the phone William told me I needed to make my payment by the 28th of this month. "We need our money. You signed a contract and your automobile is in collections. You need to make a payment of $357.81 by the 28th how are you going to pay? Check, credit card, or money gram?" When I explained to him my husband has been out of work for 10 days. He is not getting a check this week. I do not make enough to pay my light bill, phone bill, insurance, and car payment all in the same week which is all due now. William told me, "I didn't care about the other bills he needed the money by the 28th and evidently I didn't take resonsiblity enough to pay my bills."

My husband is have a stress test run. He will not return to work for another 5 days. But William did not want to hear this. All he was interested was in telling me that I do not get extentions, I do not get deferments, and I do not get any breaks. All I get is to pay them their $357.81 in a timely manor. I asked to speak with his supervisor he told me he was "like the manager and there was no one else that I could talk to about this matter."

Sc annomous
Easley, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-Consumer-USA-Formerly-Known-As-Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75266/Santander-Consumer-USA-Formerly-Known-As-Drive-Financial-Services-The-manager-told-me-I-s-343318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander Consumer USA, Formerly Known As Drive Financial Services