Complaint Review: Santander Consumer USA

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Dee — sarasota Florida
Santander Consumer USA
1010 Mockingbird lane, Dallas, TX, 75247 Dallas, Texas USA

Santander Consumer USA Santander loansSantander Consumer USA Inc.P.O. Box 961245Fort Worth, TX 76161-1245 I bought a car from Sarasota Ford in Sarasota Florida, a 2011 Mustang and they financed my car through a company called Santander out of California, I believe. They are nasty, angry, abusive, unpleasant and unprofessional toward me on the phone. Santander calls me multiple times a day harassing me at home and work to make a payment when I already just made a payment within the last 3 weeks. I tell the Santander representative that when I go online and look up my account status on their web page, it says next payment due Feb 1st 2014 and today is Jan 15th 2014. They ignore my response, they giggle, laugh and unprofessionally demand I make a payment on the phone.  They do this every month aggressively calling me multiple times a day after the 10th of the month and the web site states my next payment is only due on the 1st of the next month. They charging me late fees and over 16% interest Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Right...Sure

Santander Consumer USA financed my car loan through a Sarasota Ford Dealership. Santander representatives harass me with dozens of phone calls almost daily with rude aggressive demands for me to make a car payment. My account page on their web site reflects payment has been made in last 3 weeks, no payment due until 1st of next month, however Santander ignores my comments, laughs at me, hangs up on me, calls back demanding payment, harssing me with phone calls at work at home from early morning until evening. This is like borrowing money from a organized crime family. They are charging me over 16% interest, late fees tacked onto my account regularly. I feel pressured and stressed. I wish I could find an attorney to challenge my loan based on these unprofessional and unethical business conduct. My email is (((REDACTED)))@aol.com if an attorney could help me with this concern.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-Consumer-USA/Dallas-Texas-75247/Santander-Consumer-USA-Santander-loansSantander-Consumer-USA-IncPO-Box-961245Fort-Wort-1115958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander Consumer USA

Right...Sure

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you are so, so current why do you have late fees?  If you are current why are their collectors calling you?  What does your contract say as for the due date?  You were placed with this SUBPRIME lender because it was YOU who destroyed YOUR credit.  Your APR is high because YOU are a higher risk.  No, I don't work for them.