Complaint Review: Santander Consumer USA

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: Apolinar — Hemet California United States of America
Santander Consumer USA
P.O Box 961245 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Santander Consumer USA Santander is refusing to refund a car payment. Fort Worth , Texas

Santander Consumer USA is refusing to refund a over payment. On June 10 , 2012 my car was paid in full and I accidentally send them another car payment. I have always paid my car note 30 days in advance and never late. Its a good thing I always sent my car payment Certified Mail. According to Santander they have no record of a payment being made for the month of June. I have called and emailed Santander and to this day no one has responded. Its a very simple request give me back my money !! After doing some research on line about Santander  its unbelievable how a loan company treats their customers. So here I am complaining hoping to get some resolve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-Consumer-USA/Fort-Worth-Texas-76161/Santander-Consumer-USA-Santander-is-refusing-to-refund-a-car-payment-Fort-Worth-Texas-904468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander Consumer USA