Complaint Review: Santander Consumer

• Reported By: makerr02 — beaver falls Pennsylvania United States of America
Santander Consumer
P.O. Box 961245 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Santander Consumer takes advantage Fort Worth, Texas

My original loan was through CitiFinancial Auto. I have never made a late payment or had any problems what so ever.  Santander Consumer took over the loan, and boy was I surprised to see that my original maturity date of the loan went from April 2013 to October 2013.  The balance did not change, only the maturity date, giving Santander 6 months of pure interest payments. I did not sign my contract with Santander.  As far as I'm concerned they can just have the vehicle back.

I also have a loan through Toyota Motor Credit for my truck and have yet to have a problem with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-Consumer/Fort-Worth-Texas-/Santander-Consumer-takes-advantage-Fort-Worth-Texas-740670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander Consumer