Complaint Review: Santander USA - Drive Financial

Santander USA - Drive Financial
Texas Internet United States of America

Santander USA - Drive Financial Missing Payments Additional Fees Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Have You Tried

Took over our loan, payments sent to lock box - Jan payment missing for three weeks, they waived $50 late fee, I paid over phone for additional $10.95, next day payment was applied from lock box (which they had the whole time). I stopped payment at my bank which cost $30, when they received the check back stop payment they assessed another $20 fee on my account.  Unsuccessful in getting them to refund any of the above charges.  I'm sure they had lots of payments in their lock box for three weeks and pulled this on all their customers.  They took over from Soverign Bank.  Extra fees on top of regular payment $61.95!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2010 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Santander-USA-Drive-Financial/internet/Santander-USA-Drive-Financial-Missing-Payments-Additional-Fees-Internet-582908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander USA - Drive Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have You Tried

AUTHOR: In my opinion - (U.S.A.)

Have you tried on-line bill pay through your bank?  My car is financed with Santander & I pay my payments through Bank of America.  There is no fee & the payments post on the day that I schedule it for.  The payment always shows on the account the day after it was made & it has the correct date on it.

You should check to see if you bank has this service.  It is worth it.  I pay ALL of my bills this way.