Complaint Review: Santander/Drive Financial

• Updated: Thu, September 22, 2011

• Reported By: bb — Florida United States of America
Santander/Drive Financial
dallas, Texas United States of America

Santander/Drive Financial Harrassing calls, Rudeness and misappropriating of funds dallas, Texas

As I read the first entry I saw on here, I thought I had already written this.  The story is the same.  I have a made payment for june, july, august, sept and I still am two months behind.  I only got the loan in June.  Funny.

Actually I had a letter denying my loan, (May) for which they are trying to collect for that month also.  and yes all the calls are recorded, I have hear that before.  And the real reason they call me is just cause I have a great voice...  and like the other person noted,  the amount owed just changes, online i owe 1000, on phone i owe 600.  i try to pay with online bank transfer, unsuccessful...and guess what they dont even test the system out to make sure it works.... no worries...they will just call when it's late.  just like the putz wow says, they make money that way.

Oh i forget one other thing they even took money from the autodealer that sold me the car. The same week they took my payment over the phone and then called me the next day at work saying I am late after they took more than a month to solidify the deal.   So now I owe them a payment too. Last but not least.

I hope that Mr Wow does not have a nurse in the hospital doing business for him or his family like he does his.  What goes around comes around.   Better believe I wrote a letter to the company and to BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SantanderDrive-Financial/dallas-Texas-75247/SantanderDrive-Financial-Harrassing-calls-Rudeness-and-misappropriating-of-funds-dallas-779975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Santander/Drive Financial