Complaint Review: Saphire E-Cig, Free Saphire E-Cig.com

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — York Pennsylvania
Saphire E-Cig, Free Saphire E-Cig.com
1120 West Butler Rd. Ste J or I Greenville, South Carolina USA

Saphire E-Cig The email was sent from Betty who said, if I order before they run out I'll only have to pay $4.95. and the saphire e- cig was mind for free. I recived my saphire e- cig in to days. my bank contact me on 4/13/2013 saying I had and over draft for 49.83 I told my bank i didn't order anything for $49.83 sent, she said saphire e- cig charge my acct.I explain to her that I didn't offerize saphire to take $49.83 only $4.95.I told the bank I'll call saphire e- cig to find out what happen. I spoke to Daniel he said to return it and the would refund my money. I sent it next day delivery and ask to have so one to sign Danile Willett sign for it on 5/21/2013 at 10:56am that was Tuesday they didn't return my money like they said. i lost there phone number so i can't call to ask wheres my money they where suppose to send back to my acct. Greenville South Carolina

I RECIVED A EMAIL FROM BETTY ONLINE< STATEING THAT IF I ORDER BEFORE THEY RUN OUT I"LL RECIVE A SAPHIRE E - CIG FOR $4.95

I RECIVED MY SAPHIRE E - CIG TO DAYS LATER> ON APRIL 13,2013 MY BANK CALLED AND SAID MY ACCT. WAS OVER DRAWN PUT I DID'T OFFERISE ANYONE TO TAKE ANY MONEY.

SHE SAID SAPHIRE E - CIG TOOK $49.83 MAID MY ACCT. OVER DRAWD, I CALLED SAPHIRE E-CIG AND SPOKE TO DANIEL HE SAID MAIL IT BACK AND THEY WOULD PUT MY MONEY BACK>

I SENT IT NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND ASK FOR SOMEONE TO SIGN FOR IT. DANIEL WILLET SIGN ON MAY 21,2013 AT 10:56 AM. MY MONEY HASN'T RETURN TO MY ACCT. YET, I LOST THE NUMBER SO I CAN'T CALL THEM BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saphire-E-Cig-Free-Saphire-E-Cigcom/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607/Saphire-E-Cig-The-email-was-sent-from-Betty-who-said-if-I-order-before-they-run-out-Il-1053774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saphire E-Cig, Free Saphire E-Cig.com