Complaint Review: Sapphire E Cigarettes

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: babyblues0308 — Danbury Connecticut
Sapphire E Cigarettes
Internet USA

Sapphire E Cigarettes I purchased a trial for $4.99 in April. On May 3, 2013 my bank was charged $64.97 and no way to reach these people! they have an answering machine! Internet

Hi, I purchased a trial package from Sappire E-Cigarette Company for $4.99 a month ago and didnt like it at all. there was nothing telling me i had to join or cancel anything.

this month on May 3, 2103 my bank acct. was hit for $64.97. There is no way to contact these people to rectify this. they have an answering machine!!! I never approved this and now have to close out my bank acct because of these people on top of being out food and gas money. I am disabled and have a disabled 6 yr old son. We have approximately $200 to live on each month after bills and now a good chunk is gone!!!

Please help me get my money back and put this company in jail!

Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sapphire-E-Cigarettes/internet/Sapphire-E-Cigarettes-I-purchased-a-trial-for-499-in-April-On-May-3-2013-my-bank-was-1048715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sapphire E Cigarettes