Complaint Review: Sara Baker

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: cherrigurl — Albany Texas United States of America
Sara Baker

Sara Baker Major Sara Baker 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L,2.4L L4 MPI DOHC 16V, ALL WHEEL DRIVE,VIN: JHLRE48737C123210 Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SCAM OR NOT???

*Author of original report: Major Sara Baker or Sara Baker

*Consumer Comment: do your research

*Consumer Comment: whoever posted this is a liar

From: Sara Baker sara.baker66@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: 2007 Honda CVR CR-V EXL EX-L

Hi,

This 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L,2.4L L4 MPI DOHC 16V, ALL WHEEL DRIVE,VIN: JHLRE48737C123210, runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely  well maintained with a full service history and 50,097 miles!
Transmission is Automatic shifts smoothly.  It has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in
100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of  encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Fort Irwin CA.The car will be delivered from California, US and the shipping is free for you !

I have dropped my price to $2,000 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before September 30, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled  to come home. [continued below]....
.....

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner  email me your: Full Name and Shipping address, to open a case with eBay. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The  financial part will be managed by eBay, which means that you will have  a 10 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this  way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this  transaction.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Maj. Sara Baker

PS : More photos here : http://www.myalbum.com/Album=ZEGI4LJ8

Carfax link :

This is a complete scam the woman "Sara Baker" or "Major Sara Baker" is claming to want to sell this vehicle before she is deployed in a month. She is claiming that it only cost $2000. This vehicle is not hers in fact it can be found on a Honda dealership site in California for $13,000. Above is the email that was sent to me. You can also find her add on craigslist listing this vehicle. The vend number has been stolen from the Honda delership website out of California. Dont be scammed by this woman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Baker/internet/Sara-Baker-Major-Sara-Baker-2007-Honda-CR-V-EX-L24L-L4-MPI-DOHC-16V-ALL-WHEEL-DRIVEVI-938438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Baker

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SCAM OR NOT???

AUTHOR: tamnuong - (United States of America)

Hello,

This 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L,2.4L L4 MPI DOHC 16V, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, runs and drives excellent. It has been extremely well maintained with a full service history, Only 50,097 miles! Transmission is Automatic shifts smoothly.It has no leaks no drips and does not smoke at all, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions with a clear title free of encumbrances and liens. I bought it when i was serving in Robins Air Force Base in Houston County- Georgia US and now I am deployed in Alaska. The car will be delivered from Georgia, US don't worry the shipping is free.

I have dropped my price to $2,000 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before October 8th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.

The financial part will be managed by Google Checkout, which means that you will have a 10 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.If you want to complete the purchase please send me your: full name, full shipping address and your phone number so i can notify Google Checkout that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Again I want to point out that because I am going to Afghanistan this sale is my top priority and I am looking after a fast transaction, with no delays. That is why I decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting time with negotiations and find a

buyer as soon as possible.

PS:

I have made an album for the car : http://www.myalbum.com/Album=ZEGI4LJ8

Hope to hear from you soon!

Maj.

Sara Baker

Major Sara Baker or Sara Baker

AUTHOR: cherrigurl - (United States of America)

Personally I do not think you know what you are talking about I contacted the delership in California before I posted this report and It was sold a week ago, so this "Major Sarah Baker" never owned the car. The man at the delership told me it was in fact a scam and not to trust this woman. I even contacted ebay and they inturn told me it was a spoof email and that the shipping would in fact in no way be associated with them. I have clearly done my research and this is in fact a grade A scam!! I mean who in their right mind would sell a car clearly worth 10,000 more than they have it listed for for 2,000? Clearly a scammer in search of making a quick buck off of honest hard working people!!

do your research

AUTHOR: hchswimmer - (United States of America)

I am currently look at the car an I have received the same email from the major. I have reviewed the carfax and her claims after viewing your claim against her. If you had looked at the carfax report it shows that the car was sold from the dealership (walnut creek Honda) on 1/10/2011. If you also look at the pictures of the car when it was at walnut creek Honda it clearly DOES NOT have a roof rack. when you look at the pictures of the car the major is selling it does have a roof rack and it shows on the carfax that the roof rack was installed after the car was sold.

whoever posted this is a liar

AUTHOR: hchswimmer - (United States of America)

I am looking at the car and the major has sent me the same email if you look at the carfax report it clearly shows that the car was sold on 1/10/2011 from the dealership that was mentioned and if you look at the pictures of the car it has a roof rack when you look at the pictures of the car from the dealership it DID NOT have a roof rack then, it was installed after the car was sold which is stated in the carfax report.