poverty

• Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: ANGRYCUSTOMER — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Sara Daniel Haynes
356 South 700 West Hebron, Indiana United States of America

Sara Daniel Haynes Teneriffe Enterprises SARA DANIEL HAYNES!! ** SHADY HORSE TRADER!!*** PARENTAL WARNING! ** CHILDEN NOT SAFE WITH THIS INSANE " HORSE-TRAINER." PARENTS BE WARNED!! WE MUST STOP HER BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GETS HURT!!! Hebron, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: You people...

*Consumer Comment: SARA DANIEL HAYNES : OUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: laughable

SARA DANIEL HAYNES (A.K.A. TENERIFFE ENTERPRISES) MUST BE STOPPED!! She is a TYPICAL SHADY horse trader who sells "Child-Safe Hunter-Jumpers" to unsuspecting clients. The horses she sells are are FAR from child-safe. She has been seen at the horse auction at Sugar Creek, OH buying horses from common auction dealers. She then brings them home and sells them as "professionally trained" and "Child-Safe."  Our experience with Sara Daniel Haynes is extensive. We originally purchased a "child-safe" horse for our daughter, from Mrs. Haynes, but we purchased the horse on the agreement that Sara Daniel Haynes would give our daughter riding lessons for 30 days to help her learn about the horse. Sara Daniel Haynes is IMPATIENT, AND HORRIBLE with children! She yelled, cursed-at, and discouraged our daughter to the point that she no longer wanted to ride. Sara Daniel Haynes always came to the barn smelling of ALCOHOL. [continued below]....
..... She was ALWAYS rude, on edge, and very bitter.  The horse that Sara sold us, bucked our daughter off 3times.  Each time it happened, Sara yelled at our daughter for falling off.  Needless to say, our daughter refused to go back to her farm, and has stopped riding completely. Sara Daniel Haynes does NOT NEED to be allowed ANYWHERE near children. She is an bitter alcoholic with a foul-temper.  After scaring our daughter from ever riding again,  Sara refused to refund our money for the bucking "child-safe" horse.  We are now saddled with boarding bills for a bucking horse that we cannot sell.  Sara Daniel Haynes is nothing more than a common horse trader who takes advantage of the innocent.  She must be stopped. Our dealings with Sara were terrible, and ANYONE interested in doing business with her should be very careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Daniel-Haynes/Hebron-Indiana-46341/Sara-Daniel-Haynes-Teneriffe-Enterprises-SARA-DANIEL-HAYNES-SHADY-HORSE-TRADER-733314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Daniel Haynes

You people...

AUTHOR: donthate - (United States of America)

First of all, Sara is one of the most friendly trainers you will meet. She is deffinetly not an acholic! Is fresh and clean always, you have no right to say she isn't a good parent. By saying that i could say you guys are horrifying parents. Like it now?  Your daughter or who ever, shouldn't be riding hunter/jumper if she is begining. Common sence. EVERYONE gets bucked off. No horse is EVER perfect, sometimes its the riders fault or others its the horses. It was clearly your daughters mistake, because Sara wouldn't put a beginer on a crazy bucking horse! Ok, so you want a perfect great horse that never bucks. Go buy a 22 year oldhorse. Or go buy a 10 year old for 10,000 dollars. Your choice. Getting to ride a difficult horse makes you a BETTER rider. HA 3 times?!? are you serious!? Any OK horse would buck someone off way more, you got a great deal. AGAIN its not always the horses fault. They are open-minded creatures. All i have to say is you guys are in the wrong industry. Sara is one of the best, only find people as good as her in a while.

SARA DANIEL HAYNES : OUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES.

AUTHOR: TheEnlightener - (United States of America)

I am a former client of Sara Daniel Haynes, and I could not agree more with the person who posted this report. For starters, Sara Haynes is a hopeless alcoholic, has a terrible anger problem, and she is a habitual liar. She will do whatever is nessessary to divert negative attention from herself.        We stopped taking "lessons" with Mrs. Haynes when she went into a drunken rage on my 14 year-old child  for not being on the "correct diagonal. "  She screamed at my child to "get off the horse!!" and began cursing at her, and calling her "stupid," which has really ruined her seld-esteem. My daughter has a servere learning disability, which has resulted in low self-esteem, and she did not need someone screaming at her, and calling her "stupid." When we decided to stop taking lessons, Mrs. Haynes was rude, and very unprofessional in how she handled the news. During the time that we were at her farm, our family has never experienced more drama, and needless upset, than from Sara Daniel Haynes.  She needs to address her "unhappy marriage", and failure as a mother, before she wastes time posting rebuttals online. Just a funny fact for thought, Sara Haynes likes to refer to herself as a "model."  Take a look at her photos, or go meet her in person and see if she looks like a "model" to you. From what we all can see, she is just about the farthest thing in world from a model. Never-the-less she always used to talk to me about how she could have been a "famous fashion model." She must be living in some sort of make-believe world. Also, to set the record straight about Mrs. Haynes reply above, she definitely sells horses. She sold several during the time that we were taking lessons, and and 2 were returned for lameness problems. From the opinion of another former client of Sara Daniel Haynes, I could not agree more with the original poster of this report. Sara Daniel Haynes needs professional help, and she needs to be kept far away from children. She has a lot of personal problems that she needs to address before she is let anywhere near a child.  Our experience with Mrs. Haynes was very unpleasant, and unprofessional.  I would think carefully before I sent my child anywhere near her. I wish that we had never met her. I hope that one day, my daughter will regain some of her confidence that was lost through meeting Sara Daniel Haynes.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

laughable

AUTHOR: SaraDanielHaynes - (United States of America)

LOL.. this would be a lot more realistic if I actually sold horses.. other than one every rare once in a while for a customer moving on to a new horse.

This guy is just mad because of a thread started on the Chronicle of The Horse message boards about him and is lashing out at absolutely anyone he can.

You can read the threads about him here:  http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300540 and here:  http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289053

The whole thing is just silly.  I welcome anyone who'd like to take a lesson or observe my purported "shadiness" to come out and spend some time with me at my farm full of super happy customers and horses.