Complaint Review: Sara Flowers

• Submitted: Thu, May 27, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: Douglas jones — Pottstown Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Sara Flowers
73 Village Dr Norristown, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 610-287-3309
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Sara Flowers Section 8 tentant and social securty disability fraud queen Norristown, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Idiot

I met Sara Flowers 2 1/2 years ago when she rented a townhouse I own, I thought I would try to go Section 8 (free government housing for lazy people) not all but a lot, and things went OK, except that right away I noticed every time I went to the house she had extra people (who where not on the lease there) and that my utilitiey bills where 7 times as high as they where for a previous family of the same size.

I let it go and befriended Sara, Even going as far as letting her do work at another property I own, this was the day I found out what a scam artist and player she was between her her brother and daughter who where all helping her paint they where collection over $50,000 a year on free money from us dopes who work for a living by saying they where to sick to work, All the while painting my house for me (they all get that free Barrack Obamo money I guess) so dopes like me can get up at 6am work all day and pay 50% of our money to big daddy

I tolerated her and try my best to be empathetic but when you go to the house and the kitchen window is wide open (in January so she can smoke out the window) while she has the heat at 80, and then the electric bill is three times as high  as it should be its a little frustration!

Or when the homeowners association is fining me because Sara (who is the only one who is suppose to be in the house to begin with) is parking her many cars in everybody else spots! But hay when you get everything for free I guess you can forget sometimes that you don't own the world!

My other favorite is telling me that the toilet is bad after I receive another really Hi water bill, but then I find out that her brother who "doesn't live there" he just is always there! Started up a car washing buisness in the parking lot with my water! I love capitalism and I love a work ethic! But I don't love paying for this guy who is on social security disability to make money while I go broke paying his overhead!

Finally two years later the township the homeowners association everybody is breathing down my neck about the 10plus people living in a 3 bedroom house, and when I tell Sara she must fill out a paper saying who lives there or move out she gives me notice that she will be out in 60 days!

58 days and more fines for illegal parking later, after I rent the house to someone else she tells me that she can't be out in time! And also that it would be nice to stay to the end of the school year! (I wish she would have thought of that before I rented it out) so now I have a good person who works hard and pays taxes (not like Sara) who has nowhere to stay Because of Sara Flowers and her possy that have taken over my house! And I have to file for eviction and then put a judgment against someone with no money (they sure have money for cars and cell phones) but as long as I make sure she doesn't hustle another good person it will be worth it!

So I could go longer about this woman, bottom line don't do business with her, and support your Tea Party Candidate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sara-Flowers/Norristown-Pennsylvania-19473/Sara-Flowers-Section-8-tentant-and-social-securty-disability-fraud-queen-Norristown-Penn-607889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sara Flowers

Idiot

AUTHOR: Geina - (U.S.A.)

You lump everyone into one category because you made a bad choice. I'm on section 8 because I lost *everything* due to hurricane Katrina. I'm not LAZY, I'm trying to rebuild my life and I'm back in college so I can get OFF section 8.
Screw you. You can't even spell.